Select To Get Started:
Clayton County Public Schools is now offering a secure website to facilitate student records requests and employment verifications online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online. Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
PROCESSING TIME AFTER RECEIPT OF RECORD REQUEST
GRADUATES - 1900-2003 (5-7 DAYS)
GRADUATES - 2004 - CURRENT (72 HRS)
Please note the information below:
- Requests for information will be processed on normal business and hours, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- The office will be closed on the following dates. All requests received during this time will be processed when the office reopens.
- Fall Break - October 10, 2022 - October 14, 2022
- Thanksgiving Break- November 21, 2022 - November 25, 2022
- Semester Break- December 19, 2022- January 2, 2023
- M. L. King Holiday- January 16, 2023
- President's Day- February 20th, 2023
- Spring Break- April 3, 2023 - April 7, 2023
- Memorial Day- May 29, 2023
- For a full listing of district closures/holidays, please visit the 2021-2022 School Year Calendar via the following link: https://www.clayton.k12.ga.us/calendar/school_year_calendars
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver's license, passport, or military ID.
- All copies of transcripts requested by students to be mailed to their home address will be sent as unofficial copies.
- Only prospective employers, attorneys, colleges, and universities receive official copies.
- Charges will apply when ordering former student records.
- The fee structure for student records requests is listed at the bottom of this page.
- There are NO fees for current students Click the first Icon on the left.
- All Corporations, Colleges, or Universities must complete and pay for the student records requests online.
- Legal subpoenas or litigation-related third party document requests for documents/information should be directed to the following: Clayton County Public Schools Division of Equity and Compliance, 1058 Fifth Avenue, Jonesboro GA. 30236
- Click the appropriate link/icon on the left to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
A student's educational records are confidential and may only be disclosed as allowed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) or with the written permission of the student's parent or legal guardian, or of the student (if over 18 years old). Student records are kept in accordance with the Georgia Records Act.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email
|Official High School Transcript||$5.00|
|House Bill 91 Diploma||NO COST|
The Following May be Requested by Current Students:
|Standardized Test Scores||$0.00|
|Individual Education Plan||$0.00|
|Official High School Transcript||$15.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$15.00|
|Complete Student Record||$15.00|
All CORPORATIONS and POST-SECONDARY SCHOOLS must submit requests online.
Please note that ALL corporate requests for Verification of Graduation will be delivered via email.
Immunization/Health Records must be requested from the Georgia Immunization Registry. Click HERE to order immunization records
Birth Certifications must be requested from the Request Official Vital Event Record (ROVER). Click HERE to order birth certificate records
GED requests are ordered through the Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG). Click HERE for TCSG GED Requests
Clayton County Public Schools
1058 Fifth Avenue
Jonesboro, GA 30236
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM